Director of Digital Marketing
Bridge Logistics Inc.
Full Time, In-Office
What are you passionate about? For us, it’s not actually logistics. We often say we’re in the business of developing people and building relationships – we just happen to move freight in the process.
We believe in people first and delivering success to every relationship we build within the industry. We're an award-winning third-party logistics company based in Cincinnati, OH that’s passionate about building into the success of our people. In return, our successful employees are committed to build into the relationships of our customers and carriers alike.
About the Culture:
- There’s a reason we have won Cincinnati Business Courier’s "Greater Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work” multiple times and a year over year top nominee! We know how to build a great team!!
- From our relaxed dress code to our work out room, cookouts, and corporate events… we work hard and play hard! We care about our team’s success and love to celebrate our people.
- We believe in the power of work-life balance. We work hard Monday through Friday to enjoy our passions outside of work on nights and weekends.
- We are looking for a creative individual with an eye for out-of-the-box thinking, and an opportunity to share your creative ideas.
About the Role:
- The marketing needs within Bridge have been growing with every passing year. You will develop digital engagement through social media and use marketing analytics to drive brand awareness and support our strategy.
- Lead the efforts of graphic creation, content creation, blogs, video production, and local/office event marketing opportunities that build community awareness inside and outside the office.
- Promote Bridge on all social platforms with a marketing strategy that outlines targeted posts to develop new relationships with various carrier, corporate, and hiring networks.
- Thoroughly track and analyze data while researching key areas of market growth within our customer, carrier, and candidate outlets.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, SEOs, and other resources.
What Are We Looking For?:
- A digital strategist – Someone who can both develop and lead marketing initiatives, as well as coach the executive team on how to think strategically.
- A creative brain – Find creative ways to impact our culture and share our evolving story. This includes being able to develop creative content through creative software (of your choosing of course!).
- A team player – We are all working to the same goal and as the saying goes, teamwork makes the dream work. We are looking someone who is willing to roll of their sleeves and help out their teammates whenever necessary.
- An innovator – Introduce the team to new ideas and technology that will continue to improve our operation.
- An achiever – You are a self-starter and love both setting goals and achieving them. There is so much opportunity at Bridge and we hope you aspire to continue grow with us.
Insurance Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
401K + Company Match
Personal & Professional Growth Opportunities