Bridge Logistics Inc.
What are you passionate about? For us, it’s not actually logistics. We often say we’re in the business of developing people and building relationships – we just happen to move freight in the process. We coach to success! Our Mentorship Programs sets you up for immense growth potential while understanding your key strengths and areas of improvement. We believe in the power of work-life balance. We work hard Monday through Friday to enjoy our passions outside of work on nights and weekends.
About the role:
We do not want to sugarcoat this: this role is challenging!
- This is a sales-driven role that will build into you personally and professionally, while showing you that your hard work will pay off financially.
- We have fun! Within the office it’s a relaxed atmosphere and team-oriented mindset. Everyone matters and we listen to each person’s opinion.
Let's Grow Together:
- This is an entry-level, sales/operations hybrid role that has a mix of prospecting (new business development), customer service, and operations / project management.
- Our 15-Month Development Program will teach you how to be a successful freight broker. This consists of approximately 15% in-depth training, 25% hands-on operations work, and 60% prospecting for new business.
- Our starting salary allows you to hit the ground running while building that book of business during your first several months and beyond.
- Continue to build your business, help fuel the company’s growth, and manage a team of Operations Support Assistants as you grow and develop. Your growth is our growth!
- Be passionate about our vision: To build genuine relationships and grow together
- Possess true grit and hustle in order to stay proactive and build continuous income
- Ability to make cold calls through strong phone communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel experience preferred
- College degree preferred, but not required for success
- Ability to negotiate with diverse clients
Competitive starting salary, transitioning to 100% uncapped commission post-development period (12–15-month development timeline)
Insurance Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
401K + Company Match
Personal & Professional Growth Opportunities