Logistics Advisor Role
FULL-TIME, ENTRY LEVEL
- What are you passionate about? For us, it’s not actually logistics. We often say we’re in the business of developing people and building relationships – we just happen to move freight in the process.
- We coach to success! Our Mentorship Programs sets you up for immense growth potential while understanding your key strengths and areas of improvement.
- We believe in the power of work-life balance. We work hard Monday through Friday to enjoy our passions outside of work on nights and weekends.
ABOUT THE CULTURE:
We do not want to sugarcoat this: this role is challenging!
- This is a sales-driven role that will build into you personally and professionally, while showing you that your hard work will pay off financially.
- We have fun! Within the office it’s a relaxed atmosphere and team-oriented mindset. Everyone matters and we listen to each person’s opinion.
LET’S GROW TOGETHER:
- This is an entry-level, sales/operations hybrid role that has a mix of prospecting (new business development), customer service, and operations / project management.
- Our 15-Month Development Program will teach you how to be a successful freight broker. This consists of approximately 15% in-depth training, 25% hands-on operations work, and 60% prospecting for new business.
- Our starting salary allows you to hit the ground running while building that book of business during your first several months and beyond.
- Continue to build your business, help fuel the company’s growth, and manage a team of Operations Support Assistants as you grow and develop. Your growth is our growth!
- Be passionate about our vision: To build genuine relationships and grow together
- Possess true grit and hustle in order to stay proactive and build continuous income
- Ability to make cold calls through strong phone communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel experience preferred
- College degree preferred, but not required for success
- Ability to negotiate with diverse clients
Competitive Starting Salary, Transitioning to 100% Uncapped Commission Post-Development Period (Approximately Month 15 of Employment)
Insurance Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
401K + Company Match
Personal & Professional Mentorship Program
Is now not the right time to apply? Join our Talent Network here to receive monthly updates!