Recruitment Specialist – Bridge Logistics Inc.
Full-Time, West Chester, OH
What are you passionate about? What fuels you to wake up the next morning, ready to give it your all? For us, it’s not actually logistics. We often say we’re in the business of developing people and building relationships – we just happen to move freight in the process.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bridge Logistics is looking for a talented Recruiter to help our company attract, develop, and retain high-caliber candidates. This role will require a passion and drive for recruiting to meet our team expectations and to help build the future vision of doubling our growth over the coming years.
This successful candidate must exemplify the key attributes of an ideal team player: humble, hungry, and smart! Additionally, they should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Since we have a strong culture of accountability; this recruitment role requires diligence and exceptional work ethic to find great hires.
What will it take to be Successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Prior recruiting experience in Third-Party Logistics preferred
- Strong rapport building over the phone and ability to establish trust
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinker, and coachable attitude
- Strong organization and listening skills
- Understanding of hiring cycle methods and techniques
- Experience with LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Must be able to HUSTLE to meet demands of a fast-paced industry and exceed goals
- Be passionate about our vision: To build genuine relationships and grow together
- Consistent dials via phone and email to candidates
- Conduct pre-qualification calls and participate in face-to-face interviews
- Leverage professional networks and social media outreach to produce results
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals at local universities and community groups
- Attend career fairs, career development centers, universities, and other events
- Understand recruitment metrics, reports, and potential areas of improvement
- Produce strong recruitment results that meet the demand of our growing company
- Weekly Check-In and Mentorship Meetings with our Talent Manager
Insurance Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
401K + Company Match
Personal & Professional Mentorship Program
Your application was submitted successfully.