Recruitment Specialist – Bridge Logistics
Full-Time, West Chester, OH
What are you passionate about? What fuels you to wake up the next morning, ready to give it your all? For us, it’s not actually logistics. We often say we’re in the business of developing people and building relationships – we just happen to move freight in the process.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bridge Logistics is looking for a talented Recruitment Specialist to help our company attract, develop, and retain high-caliber candidates. This recruiter will be empowered to consistently source top-talent within each recruitment cycle of Bridge. This role will require a deep passion and drive for recruiting to meet our team expectations and to help build the future vision of doubling our growth over the coming years.
This team member must have a clear awareness of your personal brand and a sharp eye for talented people. Since we have a strong culture of accountability; this recruitment role requires diligence and exceptional work ethic to find great hires. Also, a steady commitment to work with other team members and find success in our company is a must.
This successful candidate must have a proven track record within a prior full cycle recruitment process and exemplify the key attributes of an ideal team player: humble, hungry, and smart!
What will it take to be Successful?
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience
- Prior recruiting experience in Third-Party Logistics preferred
- Be able to recruit three full-time and three co-op candidates bi-monthly
- Strong rapport building over the phone and ability to establish trust quickly
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinker, and coachable attitude
- Strong listening skills and ability to stay organized
- Understanding of hiring cycle methods and techniques
- Must have experience with LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Must be able to HUSTLE to meet demands of a fast-paced industry and exceed goals
- Be passionate about our vision: To build genuine relationships and grow together
- Consistent dials via phone, email, and text message to candidates
- Conduct pre-qualification calls and participate in face-to-face interviews
- Schedule high-caliber candidates to speak with our Talent Manager
- Leverage professional networks and social media outreach to produce results
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals at local universities and community groups
- Attend career fairs, career development centers, universities, and other events
- Understand recruitment metrics, reports and potential areas of improvement
- Produce strong recruitment results that meet the demand of our growing company
- Weekly Check-In and Mentorship Meetings with our Talent Manager
Insurance Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
401K + Company Match
Personal & Professional Mentorship Program
Your application was submitted successfully.